Shriram Foundation believes that progressive, quality education will create the way for development and peace in our rural areas.
is one of the pioneering initiatives of Shriram Foundation. The core belief of this initiative is that quality education should be accessible to every student irrespective of the section of the section of the society they belong to.
- To set up, partner & manage schools and provide quality education, aimed at children from economically weaker section becoming effective citizens of India.
- To include Skill Development, both basic and technical, to enhance employability of youth within the community.
- To connect with the local community with relevant social activities aimed at Women Empowerment.
- Using Sustainable Educational Policies, Effective Leadership, Proven Instructional Practices, and Student-Centered Learning Models built on Strong Community Connections.
- Focus to Educate a Child and not only to Teach a Child
- Every student deserves to be held with high expectations
- High-quality teaching and learning is every student's right, every day c Education must be an accessible and attainable option for every student
Value Additions from Shriram Foundation
- Improve Physical Infrastructure of School (Classroom infrastructure, Laboratory, Library, Providing Technology Infrastructure like ICT, Digital Classrooms)
- Improve Quality of Teaching through Capacity Building by Setting up a Train the Teacher Academy (Periodic training and monitoring the performance of teachers)
- Impart value addition programs to students including encouraging Sports, Arts and non-academic activities), impart life skills
- Implement ERP for effective Administration and Accounting Practices
- Impart Employable skills to unemployed youth in the community and help in employment Set up Language Labs for increasing the Literacy amongst women who have not gone to Schools. Health awareness programs, Panchayati Raj with the support of the local leaders, Safe Driving Practices, Awareness to Finance and Insurance products
Benefits to Stakeholders
- Improves quality of learning
- Exposure to best Assessment practices Acquiring Life skills enhances personal value
- Sending children to a school belonging to a group of schools of same standard
- Mobility, if necessary, will be easy
- For EWS, opportunity to get concession in fees
- Opportunity to see wards excelling in non-academics too
- Employability based Skill Development
- Literacy, Health awareness programs
- Community connect enhancing co-operative movement
- Improves Schools Financial viability Brand value through Association Growth Possibilities
- Enhances Quality of Teaching
- Improves Growth opportunities through network Use of best practicies
- Adopting and Adapting Technology